Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013





HI-
Just to let everyone know Madison Montgomery is  Marsha Casper Cook. I thought I should go under that name for my new radio show but I really think that because I  have done over 300 shows I will go as Marsha Casper Cook/ Madison Montgomery. For those of you that don't know me I constantly try new things so I can help other authors. I am always open to suggestion because that is the best way to learn. I have done this for so many years and know in my heart this is a very tough game to be in. I am always available to answer questions about writing and screenplays. So  if you have one don't be afraid to ask. I may be able to help but if not I will be happy to fins someone that can help you. I will tell you why I have decided to open this topic for discussion. During the last several months some of the guests on my shows have not been as helpful to authors or as positive as I hoped they would be. I am right there with all of you and I truly believe if we all start to share and help each other we will all be more successful but most importantly happier! Virginia Grenier is my partner in WORLD OF INK SHOWS and she is also there for new authors as well as seasoned authors. If there are some topics you would like discussed please let me know and we will try our best to help. Marsha Cook -

No comments:

Post a Comment