Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Book Review for It's Never Too Late For Love - New Release




January 15, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

I loved this story and have placed it in my books to read again pile! A must read and a great laugh that entertains the whole way through. The details the author provides really brought out the places and characters making each feel real and lovable. I could feel as if I was part of the story the whole time. Her telling of the story really drew me in and I just couldn’t put this book down until the very end. This book really had me from the moment that Noah brought home Gracie and their relationship began. I laughed and cried this this story and really fell in love with the main characters. This was a must-read book that I could not put down. I really enjoyed how real she made the characters and that you are able to sympathize with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment