Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blog Jog Day the 7th of August 2011


Welcome to Blog Jog Day! Please enjoy my site then click over to Bertram's Blog at  http://ptbertram.wordpress.com  to see what the next Blog has to offer! Lost in the links? You can always go back to the main Blog Jog Day Blog at http://blogjogday.blogspot.com and find a new link to jog from. Thank you for stopping by my site!


Special Blog Jog Giveaway!
Leave a comment about something you learned from this blog with your safe email (example: vsgrenier AT storiesforchildrenpublishing DOT com) and you'll be entered to win these two books.




5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, Virginia, but I could have sworn I was here already.

    cluculzwriter at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Jog - I'm referring to you. Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it again, make a typo on my addy. It should be cluculzwriter at yahoo dot ca.

    I think the com is a Freudian error. Or something, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the musical notes on your Stanley Bookman logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another great blog. I'm now following.

    Happy Blog Jog Day!

    smdrazic(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete